Commando K-T Index du Forum
Commando K-T
Team de jeux vidéos

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Refusé] Rami
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Commando K-T Index du Forum -> Archives -> Mario Kart Wii -> Demande d'adhésion -> Demandes Refusées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rami
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Mai - 15:21 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Hi, I'm Rami aka Zizou. I have many experience with clans and clanwarses. I was a leader of a clan with 4 generations. Now I want to join your clan,because I think it's fun to race with you there. I can speak french,but not really clearly/good. I can play in the school time at friday and saturday. In the holidays I'm generally very active. The most of the time from the messengers I'm in Skype. I have of course a headset too and can talk,if I have time. ^^
It would be nice if you test me in a clanwar or something like that. And yes, Demon is a friend of mine. He talks good about your clan,so I'm ready to race for you. =)

Best regards,

Rami :oui2

Dernière édition par Rami le Mer 2 Juin - 20:35 (2010); édité 3 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Mai - 15:21 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Demon
Traitre

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Mai - 15:24 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Bonne chance

MSN Skype
Jerem
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Mai - 18:43 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Gl Wink

MSN Skype
Luna
Mouton

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Mai - 18:15 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

GL :OO:

ou il est déjà pris? :OO:

MSN
Rami
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Mai - 21:07 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Thank you. *_*

Gglink
Rois sans royaume

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 16:21 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Pour ceux qui ont joué avec lui, accepté spotted ou pas ?

MSN Skype
Vykodine
KT
KT

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 18:11 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Bah go demander à Démon, il a demandé plusieurs fois pour IT, mais à chaque fois on avait la flemme. oui3

Shade
Lieutenant

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 18:42 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Non il a bider mais une énorme déchatte donc je sais pas.

MSN Skype
Rami
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 20:24 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Guys,guys! I really want to join your clan. I'm not spotted you or something like that. I had 5 free days and they were no clanwarses in my time. I tried with Demon to search one and we found one against a subclan,who was too slow for us and Demon canceled it. On this 5 days in my time they were no clanwarses,only one,where I failed hard ,because I had unluck and I had there since 2 months no clanwar or drive mkw (because of school). I told you too,that I will be this week inactive till friday and my skype notice says it too. :/
I'm very busy at school now,because the next weeks gonna say,if I will begin the next year with the school-leaving certificate (Abitur) at the 12. class in gymasium or repeat this year again... (I'm in danger and I don't want to repeat the year again).

So,all in all,I'm active at friday the whole day. Please do there 2-3 clanwars to test me.
For the question,where I have been: In my 4 generations of clans (I was the clanleader of a clan of 4 reopenings-inactivity,member problems; my third clan was the best and reached the 4.Division and then died-Demon was there too) and in Divine Judgment/Unrelenting Resistance (They died 2 times- after the first dead another name: Unrelenting Resistance;why it died: because members had a big quarrel) My clanscene is from 2007-2010. Now I'm in Divine Judgment for playing only Brawl there.(but they're not so active and I cancel clanwarses for your clan,no problem).

So,big sorry for the confusion

Rami =)

Luna
Mouton

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 21:10 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

J'ai rien compris

MSN
Demon
Traitre

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 21:27 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

what happened ? *-.-*

MSN Skype
ChypRiotE
KT
KT

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Mai - 22:12 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

There's no problem with your activity Rami, we saw you were available, we just failed at finding/organising war.
Gglink asked if those who had played with you thought you have a good level, and Shade answered that you only played one war with us, where you got owned a lot by bad luck, which means that we won't refuse you because you scored low during this one.

Anyway, the fact that you're still willing to join us after almost one week of inactivity is a good point for you, and we'll try to play some clanwarses during this week. if you don't fail, you should be added to our roster very soon Wink

MSN Skype
Rami
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Mai - 15:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Allright. Thank you Chypriote and co. ^^ I will try my best at this friday,when you have a clanwar. =) I will be in the next four weeks only active at friday and saturday the whole day. Only this week I'm only active at friday the whole day,because I write at the next week a very impotant math exam.
Seeya then Very Happy

Rami :oui2

Rami
Visiteur/Adversaire
Visiteur/Adversaire

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mai - 16:32 (2010)    Sujet du message: How is my actual chance? D: Répondre en citant

Hello people. ^^ I do not want to become impolite, but how do stand topically my chances to be accepted? ._. *_*

I was present in front and I have also blocked nobody of my team. (I also say my items; bullets are sometimes unlucky...) I have often held Blueshells 3 rounds long and even though has attained for it still average places. I have blocked the opponents also completely ok. I had the bad luck that I have lost my place mostly in the last metres by shocks or golden mushrooms. :/ In spite of these conditions I have reached on average 50 points. ._.

I write this week my last 3 works and then I am more active, than the last previous time. Then from 18th of June I am virtually always active.

I would like to know only your opinion about myself. I accept improvement suggestions with pleasure. =)

I'll be active again at 2.June (today in 3 days).

Shade
Lieutenant

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猪 Cochon

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Mai - 18:52 (2010)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami Répondre en citant

Sorry but after all your clan war i think you can't come in KT.

MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: [Refusé] Rami

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Commando K-T Index du Forum -> Archives -> Mario Kart Wii -> Demande d'adhésion -> Demandes Refusées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
SwiftBlue Theme created by BitByBit